GCC - Convenience Store Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've pictures that I'm posting tonight....have others posted yet???

Click on New Posts. Does it look like it yet?

:ROFLMAO:

I'm sure you guys will know when the entries start rolling in ;)
Looks like you're the first!

I have rehab everyday now, so I am limited in time on the days I work. I'm off to bed as soon as I post this...so, I am done, but won't be posting my pics until Saturday!

I just want to say GREAT JOB everyone!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hold yer horses there Dave, not everyone has checked in yet! (You may not was not say "great job when you see mine :ohmy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I am finally all done, just have clean-up, format pictures, write up each course.....okay, I am not quite all done, but I will make the deadline!:rolleyes:

Hold yer horses there Dave, not everyone has checked in yet! (You may not was not say "great job when you see mine :ohmy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I am finally all done, just have clean-up, format pictures, write up each course.....okay, I am not quite all done, but I will make the deadline!:rolleyes:

OOOps!!! :(

And I'm sure yours will be GRRRRrrreat too!!! :)

Okay, I am done and everything is up. Is there anyone else we are waiting for? I know a couple of people (Somebunny and Alix, I think and maybe others) were going to try but wouldn't get done until Saturday. I will set up the polls tomorrow evening to be sure and they will be open for a week.

This is great fun. What are we doing next? :chef:

I will have my stuff up on Saturday.....just had the week from He**! :mad:
But will finish everything up in the morning. I may need some help posting it. Is there anything special I should know? Do I just start a thread and go from there? :ermm:

I will have my stuff up on Saturday.....just had the week from He**! :mad:
But will finish everything up in the morning. I may need some help posting it. Is there anything special I should know? Do I just start a thread and go from there? :ermm:

Just start a thread. GCC Convenience - Somebunny (item) Yummy, more ideas to come:)

PF, is there a reason that you and Goodweed put each item in a different thread? Did Kathleen and I not get the memo on that one? :huh: ;)

Not questioning, just curious. Do you want mine changed?

PF, is there a reason that you and Goodweed put each item in a different thread? Did Kathleen and I not get the memo on that one? :huh: ;)

I am keeping mine as it is. I did not spot Goodweed's main for days. :(

I am holding this open for Somebunny as she said yesterday she was posting. When we get the posts or word that she can't do it, I will set up the polls!

I am posting today and I will post all of my dishes in one thread. Does that work? I just finished my write up so I should have it all posted soon. Is there a way that I can copy it from word to the thread? Or do I have to re-type it? I am so clueless!:wacko:

OOps...Brain fart? On my part!:wacko:

I am posting today and I will post all of my dishes in one thread. Does that work? I just finished my write up so I should have it all posted soon. Is there a way that I can copy it from word to the thread? Or do I have to re-type it? I am so clueless!:wacko:

You can copy and paste your writeup from Word into the text field of your post, but any pictures you might have in that document will need downloaded separately, like usual.

Back
Top Bottom