Grandmère today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have an Olivia (20 mo old) and little Master HB will be named Elliott.

My DIL (darllng) wanted it to begin with an E. We grandparents were asked for our ideas, out of courtesy I'm sure, but none of our ideas were picked...lol. It was sweet of them to ask so we felt included. :LOL:

Last edited:
Half Baked said:
We have an Olivia (20 mo old) and little Master HB will be named Elliott.

My DIL (darllng) wanted it to begin with an E. We grandparents were asked for our ideas, out of courtesy I'm sure, but none of our ideas were picked...lol. It was sweet of them to ask so we felt included. :LOL:

Like both the names. I hope you and/or her parents are reading your granddaughter stories from the "Olivia" books. They are wonderful!!

Congratulations, Jan! I can't wait to see pics!

With 1st and only, I started contractions on a Wednesday but didn't go into active labor until Sunday night. From there it was another 15 hours until dd graced us with her presence. No pain meds, all natural; boy, was that a long few days and 15 hours (for DH and me)!:ROFLMAO:

Great names, HB!!!! That's great that your input was at least asked for------my poor cousin ended up with "Cecelia Ophelia" and noone was consulted from what I understand. And I thought that I hated Deborah Ann which was given to 3 billion girls after Debbie Reynolds hit the screen in the fifties-----I have a 2nd cousin with both those names as well as my cousin's 3rd wife--his first wife was a Deborah Ann as well. So I really like the names Elliott and Olivia. Ha!!!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN!

We have a baby boy, Elliott.
7.02 oz
20# long

I'm so happy! :ROFLMAO: DIL is well and they are beside themselves.

That's wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to drink the bubbly when I get back from work - bubbly breath might be hard to explain! lol

Congratulations HB!

uh oh...:LOL: lol, they say he looks exactly like my oldest son. All Scandanavians look alike with that beautiful blond hair and blue eyes.

Thank you all so much for sharing my joy!

How exciting!! Another baby for DC!! WOOHOO!!

My labors seemed to last FOREVER!! Natural childbirth always feels that way though, I guess.
1st 21 1/2 hours
2nd 16 hours

Congrats! Can't wait to meet our newest member.

32 hours and then a c-sect here. That's one of the reasons I have ONE child.

Thank you all so much for your joyous good wishes. I'm waiting for pics myself. I guess the Daddy will sent them when he gets home from the hospital.

I can't wait!

:LOL::):):) Jan I'm so happy for you! It has been so long since there's been a baby around this family. #1 can't have any more due to her MS and I've got no idea what #2 is thinking. Bob's daughter has completed her family. I guess we're waiting for great grandchildren.

#1 - false labor from 5:30 am to ??? Dr. agreed I was in labor about 10am and she was born at 12:30pm - I missed lunch.

#2 - started contractions at 3 or 3:30 pm - Jen was born about 6:30! Dr. and I both missed dinner!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorta cut and paste; in and out like going to a carwash.

Buckytom ! I'll see you in my special office..bring your own hickory switch.

son 1---23 hours-no water no nothing..natural birth--not by choice..Navy Hospital.
17 years later :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
son 2- From Friday eve. to Mon. morning

Another precious baby brought into the world...Lots of love to mom and dad and to our very own Half Baked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom