Granite or Quartz Countertops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HaileyWatts

Assistant Cook
Hi guys! I'm currently planning to replace the wood countertop for either granite or quartz to avoid stain marks to my countertop whenever I cook. It's here that I've found some inspirations for a classy white accent kitchen with a grey backsplash which I'm planning to do on my next project. I'd like to ask if how much did it cost you to replace a countertop and do you have any suggestion for brands or websites for buying countertops? Do you also have any ideas for a backsplash that could blend in with the white theme? All I see are black ones and some grey ones. Thank you!

Hi Hailey and welcome to Discuss Cooking. I don't have any personal experience with granite or quartz counter tops. But, I'm sure someone else here does. Maybe they will chime in soon.

I chose a quartz countertop when I did my kitchen remodel. It's the best of all worlds. It's heatproof, waterproof, stain proof and requires no special care like sealers. My quartz top is 12-13 years old and is as good as new.

https://www.cambriausa.com/#!/

We have a granite countertop, which I love. I have no idea how much it cost - it was part of a complete kitchen remodel in 2007.

A design trend I've noticed is that kitchens don't include any backsplash at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom