Happy Birthday LPBeier!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Laurie,
I hope this day is all you want it to be. I hope it's filled with love and joy.

4.gif

Hugs,
cj

Thanks everyone, you have all made the day special.

We had a group of young people over from our church for lunch and they brought me a black forest cake (yes Beth and Uncle Bob, I saved you some!) and that is probably the nicest part....a birthday party where I didn't make the cake LOL!!

Happy Birthday !! Sorry I didn't get on here sooner, haven't been online much since we have company, who is finally leaving Monday morning.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm did you get a birthday cake?

Yes, I did. The youth leaders who came over brought a black forest cake. I was very touched. I have made grad, wedding, birthday and other occasion cakes for them and they felt it was time to return the favour!

Yes, I did. The youth leaders who came over brought a black forest cake. I was very touched. I have made grad, wedding, birthday and other occasion cakes for them and they felt it was time to return the favour!
thats so wonderful!! i am so glad someone made you a cake!!

Sorry I missed your birthday Laurie! I have been avoiding switching the pc on for the past few days.

I see you enjoyed yourself - which is good! I hope this year is much better for you than the previous one. Many happy returns for the day and ever more!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom