Help Identify Fruit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie E.! That is not the way to humble a man properly. One only needs to dump a glass of ice-water over the shower curtain.

And Buck, it is truly a woman's job to humble her man. That's why we escaped last summer to the "He-Man Woman Haters Club", and left the ladies alone at their posh swiming pool that Mudbug offered for their enjoyment.:LOL:
My wife once tried to attend an advanced "Humble Your Man" course. They kicked her skills put the instructor to shame. The instructor, I think her name was Hera, you know, the one that hassled Hercules, requested that my wife give her lessons.:ROFLMAO:

Man am I glad my wife doesn't know how to use the computer.:ohmy:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed of the North said:
My wife once tried to attend an advanced "Humble Your Man" course. They kicked her skills put the instructor to shame. The instructor, I think her name was Hera, you know, the one that hassled Hercules, requested that my wife give her lessons.:ROFLMAO:

Goodie, some would consider posting this to be intemperate. I think it's positively suicidal.

By the way, Katie thanks you for the ice water suggestion. I need your address so I can send you a "thank you" note.

Love, Buck

Buck my freind, I just see ice water as a better solution than a frying pan betwixt the eyes. And besides, you can reach over the shower curtain better than can she.:devilish:

And as for my wife, she's the non-violent type. Though she has other means of humbling me... They are taught the skills in grade school. I think it starts in grade 1 if I recall. And it's definitely reinforced by nuns. In 6th grade, the girls could do no wrong, and the boys could do no right. This continued from fifth grade and went on into 7th. By the time we got to 8th, the girls already had us where they wanted us. It's hopeless I tell you, simply hopeless.

Might I enter this discussion. Hummm!?

Besides the ice water "thing," I might have other ways of humbling Sir Buck.

After all, I do all the laundry and I could have ways of creating clothing inconveniences. Where's my itching powder fabric softener????

' nuff said, yes?

Buck said:
She scares me.

Me too.:ohmy: I'm glad you're the once who has to survive with her and not me.:ROFLMAO: Aren't they making a reality show out of this?:LOL:

Oh! Wait! Katie E.! You can't send a glass of ice water through cyber-space. You'll ruin your modem. Now just calm down. Give the glass to Buck. He loves you. I respect you. Nice Katie.

(In a whisper) Buck,... ...back slowly toward the door. And when you have made your way around the corner,... ...Run!:LOL:

mudbug said:
um, which is the straight one?

I believe the revealing ice water trial will solve this mystery, if there really is one.

I am writing the Kansas school board at this moment. I don't recall being taught this at Grade 1.

Last edited:
Grade 1 is when the girls kick the boys out of their parties and start having sleep overs. And the brothers are packed off to the basement, garage, backyard.
Grade 1, verse 101 :LOL:

in the words of the great George Formby, "i dont like your peaches, cause they are full of stones, but i like bananas because they have no bones"

Back
Top Bottom