Hi, I'm Emma Anderson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emma_anderson

Assistant Cook
Hi, I'm Emma, a mom who knows what it's like to battle with extra pounds and lack of self esteem. But those are gone days ... i hope ! Everything changed when my son came into my life. Determined to be the best version of myself for him, I embarked on a transformative journey fueled by the ketogenic diet.

I now live between Canada and France and it's sometimes difficult to keep your habits when you go abroad, but it also comes with new flavors ! I'm glad to share my experiences , love for cooking and try to find a way to stay focus on my journey ( butter, bread ans sauces are everywhere here ..! )

Thank you, I wish you health and hapiness.

Hi, I'm Emma, a mom who knows what it's like to battle with extra pounds and lack of self esteem. But those are gone days ... i hope ! Everything changed when my son came into my life. Determined to be the best version of myself for him, I embarked on a transformative journey fueled by the ketogenic diet.

I now live between Canada and France and it's sometimes difficult to keep your habits when you go abroad, but it also comes with new flavors ! I'm glad to share my experiences , love for cooking and try to find a way to stay focus on my journey ( butter, bread ans sauces are everywhere here ..! )

Thank you, I wish you health and hapiness.
Hey Emma, welcome to DC :)
It's wonderful to hear about your decision to be your best self for your son! I'm happy for you and wish you the best!!
My sister is also on the Keto diet; it works well, and will become easier with time :).

Welcome to DC Emma !

I believe there are a couple of people here who also follow the Keto regime. You'll get lots of support from us!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom