Hi, I'm new here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"and welcome to all of the the newbies that have recently joined. are you exiles from other foodie sites?"

Well now, it was kinda like this...a scraggly bunch of ragmuffins was wandering around the information hiway and when we saw your town, we decided to check it out.
And ya'all are so friendly, not to mention some darn good sounding recipes, we decided to park our sleeping bags.:rolleyes:

well, we're very happy you've all joined.

your distinctiveness has been added to our own...
borg.gif

"i'm guessing you're in lower manhattan or joisey city? or maybe "is that an island" (staten island)?"

I live in "JoiCity" as the natives pronounce it. :) Real Estate Developers are now calling it "The 5th Borough!" but I spend the majority of my life in Manhattan. only about 12 minutes away.....

and thanks for the welcome... This is a nice place. :cool:

Half Baked said:
Do you have the muffin top pan, June?:LOL:
no I don't because I'm afraid I would bake and eat FAR too many. but on the rare occasions when I purchase a muffin, I cut off the top and throw the rest away. :dry: There's a breakfast place not to far from where I live that makes a Cappuccino Muffin with chunks of chocolate in it..... :pig:

¡Aquí 'stoy!
Yes, welcome to Chef June - and I'm still here in Venezuela. A little subdued this week because the fumes from painting my kitchen make me dizzy!!!

cliveb said:
¡Aquí 'stoy!
Yes, welcome to Chef June - and I'm still here in Venezuela. A little subdued this week because the fumes from painting my kitchen make me dizzy!!!

Here's a cold drink.....it should do the trick!

Oh, oh!! Dave's posts are repeating on him...isn't that what happens as you become olderlie?????? ;)

Now now Jean
We got our bus passes at the same time ...remember :ROFLMAO:

HIya Clive my old mucker. Fancy a speckled Hen (beer) :cool:

Last edited:
Ciao June, sorry about being a bit late in welcoming you... it is always great to meet a new fellow foodie, more the merrier!! Hope you will enjoy this forum as much as we do!!

It was 95 when we came back home at 7pm.:( The restaurant's beer was not as cold as ours and that was a disappointment when you have been outside in the heat and humidity.

Paint fumes???? C'mon Clive, thot it was all those graduation parties... ;)

"We got our bus passes at the same time ...remember "
That's funny!!

Back
Top Bottom