Hot as an Oven! ..and Dinner - 6/29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Cajun-Rubbed Shark Steak, Brown Rice with Lemon-Butter, Steamed Broccoli under a Vermont Cheddar Blanket, Cuke & Grape Tomato salad...........

Salad, Cucumber & Grape Tomato .jpg

Shark Steak, Cajun-Rubbed.jpg

Purchased tortellini with chicken, prosciutto and ParmR filling, with a homemade Alfredo sauce.

I'm already low on spoons from my second Moderna jab. Then after barely six hours of sleep, I was woken by a text message. The place that sends me produce and other stuff boxes wrote that I was next, the driver was on his way to deliver my box. I jumped out of bed; woke the hubster; and headed downstairs. I started the coffee maker and put the boxes outside the door. We were both bleary eyed, even with a bit of coffee. DH took enough stuff out of the box to get to the smaller cold box. I noted what there was and quick shoved stuff in the fridge and freezer. We called that good enough and completed the task of unloading and recording the stuff a few hours later. Neither one of us is at our best.

So, we ordered sandwiches from Dagwoods. They were delicious, as expected. There was no way that either one of us could make supper, due to exhaustion. There are prepped strawberries in the fridge, but making them into ice cream will have to wait. All that needs to be done is to add cream and milk and put it in the ice cream maker. But, neither of us has the spoons to go into the basement to get the ice cream maker bowl out of the chest freezer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom