How do you use Boursin cheese?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bump.

some really great ideas i thought we might add to.

i make juicy lucys with boursin. put one burger patty down, a slice or chunk of boursin, and another patty on top. seal the edges well and grill, griddle, or pan fry. the boursin melts really easily inside to give you that goey bite, and it adds some nice seasoning.

I have been browsing their web site to get some ideas... and some of them are really good... but I thought I'd ask here too because you all are so creative. ;) TIA!
Very boring I'm afraid - the garlic and herb variety on hot toast with a bowl of home-made soup in front of the fire after freezing all day at the stables.

It rarely gets better than that and the Boursin usually gets eaten before it gets chance to be experimented with. :rolleyes: Some interesting ideas here though

I LOVE boursin. Picked it up at TJs today. I put it in my mashed potatoes, stuff it inside chicken, and make every effort not to just eat it out of the tub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple friends of mine make a super simple appetizer with it. Simply cut the crusts off a few slices of bread, spread with boursin, cut in four, wrap each with bacon, secure with a toothpick, and then bake until bacon is crispy.

These babies are delicious! It's now the expectation that my friends bring a batch to every gathering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom