How to delete conversations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I can't figure out how to delete selected conversations. Help please.
My inbox is getting full.

conversations-1.png

conversations-2.png

conversations-3.jpg

I'm thinking maybe “Leave conservation" would delete?

:LOL: I didn't realize that they were all piling up - egads, I'm surprised I have not received such a notice myself!

Lol Thank You msmofet!

:LOL: I didn't realize that they were all piling up - egads, I'm surprised I have not received such a notice myself!

Lol Thank You msmofet!
Didn't get a notice yet. I just don't want to miss a message because the box is too full. Also, not sure if there is a limit like the old platform had.

sTrue, I just wish there was a way of deleting multiple messages at once. Slogging thru one by one...

slogging and plodding...

You can select however many you want

conversations-4.png

OR ALL conversations.

conversations-5.jpg

Last edited:
It's the same as the old Private Messages. You can go to the members page or you can just hover your curser over their picture, a drop down happens and you can see at the bottom right a 'Start Conversation'

When you receive one it will be up in the right corner beside and envelope and a bell. All you have to do is click on it when it shows a number that you've received some.

LOL - I first put this in 'Conversations' till I realized you might possibly not know how to get there! - one of those duh.... moments.

It's the same as the old Private Messages. You can go to the members page or you can just hover your curser over their picture, a drop down happens and you can see at the bottom right a 'Start Conversation'

When you receive one it will be up in the right corner beside and envelope and a bell. All you have to do is click on it when it shows a number that you've received some.

LOL - I first put this in 'Conversations' till I realized you might possibly not know how to get there! - one of those duh.... moments.
Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom