Howdy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saute

Assistant Cook
Well, I'm not actually new since I signed up in 2004, but I haven't been around for a while. Nice to see some old familiar nicknames, some from as far back as the old Cook's Illustrated forum. I'll be lurking around.

Thanks everyone. I'm more of a lurker these days but I recently decided to get back into canning/ preserving and decided to check out what's new. My kitchen is still my happy place, plus I have a small raised bed garden and love hydroponics/Aerogarden putzing.

@dragnlaw and @pepperhead212 -- Do I remember correctly that y'all were active on the old CI forum? Sheesh, that was a looooong time ago. (And my memory's not great so if I'm mistaken I apologize.)

I appreciate the welcome.

Saute, It was not that long ago for the change over, some of us, (OK, me in particular) still get puzzled at some of the changes.

Saute, It was not that long ago for the change over, some of us, (OK, me in particular) still get puzzled at some of the changes.
I think Saute is referring to a Cook's Illustrated forum. Or did they do a changeover as well as here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom