I Could Use Your Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Hi everyone! I am working on a book (writing it, not reading it, LOL) and could use some voluntary input. The book is about life. It is an inspirational book which will be full of anecdotes about life. My views on life, hopefully your views on life, and items gathered from several sources.

I would love to include your input. Anything at all--serious, funny, sad, silly. You can include more than one if you would like. Some ideas might include:

What do you consider a successful life?
What gives your life meaning?
What is a fulfilled life?
What are some ways someone else's life has touched yours?
What are some ways your life has touched someone else's?
If you had your life to live over again, knowing what you know now, what (if anything) would you do differently?

If you have anything you would like to share, please send me a PM with your story/stories. I will acknowledge each contribution by first names and last initials, along with your state/province/country if you would like.

Thank you in advance for any input you care to share.

:) Barbara

Lovely idea Barb I hope it is very successful. Lot's of hard work for you;)

Barbara best wishes on your book - I know it will take a lot of your time but in the end it will be all worth it.

My thoughts are with you.

It is coming along slowly, but it is still in the works. I have gone through long stretches of not writing, but I am always thinking of ideas. I got some writing done on it last night. Thanks for asking--I need a little kick now and then! This is definitely something I intend to see through to the end. I have had some great support and great ideas from so many of you, and others.

:)Barbara
P.S. I am still taking ideas from anyone who wants to send them. I would like to hear from some kids too. I'm hoping to get my grandkids' thoughts on life when I visit them.

Back
Top Bottom