Invention Test Thursday - 11/07/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SO's Low Carb Day #4. SO had a bowl of chicken soup and I had an avocado and shrimp salad with Marie Rose sauce. Thanks Harry!

As a side note, I bought two avocados last Saturday and put them into a bag with an apple. They were ready today for dinner. I'd probably eat more avos if I didn't have to plan so far ahead.

Your salad sounds wonderful. Oh, how I love avocados as well and probably average around 2 a week. :yum: Yes, they are tricky to eat just when the timing is perfect. Seems just a few minutes can make the difference between perfect and way too soft. lol

Oh yum, Katy! That looks delish!

I had a bowl of shredded wheat with wheat bran.

Last edited:
Harry, never heard of Katie Price, but glad she influenced your dinner choices! lol :ROFLMAO: Another great throw together meal with what you've got - can't beat mushrooms, smoked bacon and pasta. :ohmy: Looks great.

No dinner for me tonight. Went out for a late lunch with my dearest friends, so I wasn't hungry enough this evening to bother with anything more than the slice of strawberry vanilla cake I brought home. :ermm::yum:
cheers mate!one of those marriages made in heaven i guess:cool:!!

DH and I had a very long day yesterday dealing with medical issues and ended up at a favorite Mexican-inspired restaurant after 8 p.m. I had their three-cheese grilled cheese with bacon and tomato on sourdough with jalapeno mac 'n cheese. Didn't realize till I ordered that that was a lot of cheese, but it was really good.

Attachments

• 2013-11-07 20.32.39.jpg
    2013-11-07 20.32.39.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 146

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom