Juice makers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, finelly after a year of thinking about i went and got the juicer last night. It is Breville 800 JEXL. Got it in Bloomingdales. They had sale going. It was $260.00 plus (or is it minus) 15% I should get because I openned credit card, it will show up on the bill, plus I got $30 gift card for the future purcase. So it end up being really decent price for this machine. it pumps the juice like crazy. I love it, so did kids, iwas making juice last night after we got home. Now, lets see if I can get picture added here.

Attachments

• popeilfamilystore_1887_31154842.gif
    popeilfamilystore_1887_31154842.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 72
About four times a week - mainly for carrot juice.

There's nothing quite like it!! When you make your own carrot juice, you are getting the healthiest carrot juice possible!

No bottled carrot juice can match it.

~Corey123.

Try adding some ginger to the carrot juice. A little goes a long way, but is really tasty and good for you.

I have the Vita Mix and it is the best I've seen so far. There is no pulp to strain and citrus has to be pealed but most of every thing else doesn't. I need to make juice but fruit juice has to much sugar for me..I need to find a good veg. juice. that my DH would drink.

Hey how cool is it. My wife just told me tha this juicer is named 10 coolest kitchen gedgets of the year. I, guess, I am just a cool guy.

Back
Top Bottom