Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got my prints of great grand-babies from shutterfly. big smile. they are so adorable, if not always lovable. the four year old has an attitude big time, lately. still love her to pieces though. she has perfected the evil eye.

DC today! I haven't had any messages from threads I have posted for a long while, so I stopped visiting, but got one today and couldn't help but smile. Now I have several and I am smiling more.

I'm a little tardy here, but the DC birthday greeting I got a few days ago was a swell, cheery grin-getter.

Tinlizzie, Happy belated Birthday! I must have missed you in my morning look for birthdays. I've been going to bed earlier, lately, so missing the look at midnight.

I hope you had a good one!:)

happy belated b-day, tin. :)

my smile came today when i found out that i passed the vetting process and i'm now officially the assistant cubmaster of cub scout pack 250. i have no idea what i'm doing, but i guess i'll learn quickly.

the best part today was that we were able to get 31 boys tonight to make gingerbread houses without eating the icing and candy first. woohoo.

happy belated b-day, tin. :)

my smile came today when i found out that i passed the vetting process and i'm now officially the assistant cubmaster of cub scout pack 250. i have no idea what i'm doing, but i guess i'll learn quickly.

the best part today was that we were able to get 31 boys tonight to make gingerbread houses without eating the icing and candy first. woohoo.

Yea!!!! For both!

When investment rates over here tanked I took the money out of the poorest and put it into goverments premium bonds, each month your bonds are placed in a draw with the max prize of £1,000,000, my winnings sofar are about 3 times that of current investment rates, yesterday morning I got cheque's for a total of £375, yesterday afternoon my kitchen fridge/freezer broke:)

When investment rates over here tanked I took the money out of the poorest and put it into goverments premium bonds, each month your bonds are placed in a draw with the max prize of £1,000,000, my winnings sofar are about 3 times that of current investment rates, yesterday morning I got cheque's for a total of £375, yesterday afternoon my kitchen fridge/freezer broke:)

Wonderful timing, Bolas.:LOL:

Maybe we could have a collage of critter pics, where we all made the choice to have pets that needed a home? I don't have a pic for my Hunter, but I would take one for this effort.

What made me smile this morning was a news story from Edmonton that burglars had broken a storefront window to steal from a place that gives things away. Its name is "The Free Store." Sounds like Dumb & Dumber are vacationing in Canada, probably to sit by the pool. :wacko:

What made me smile this morning was a news story from Edmonton that burglars had broken a storefront window to steal from a place that gives things away. Its name is "The Free Store." Sounds like Dumb & Dumber are vacationing in Canada, probably to sit by the pool. :wacko:

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Our dog Cubbie has made me smile a lot today. It is his 4th birthday today! He looks at me funny and wags his tail when I say silly things about his birthday, but other than that he doesn't seem to see his birthday as a very big deal. :rolleyes: That's ok, he pretty much ignored James's and my birthdays too. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara

I'm watching a show with Carrie Fisher discussing her life, Bipolar Disorder and addictions...she is hysterical.

i love it when she says "if my life weren't funny, it would just be true, and that's completely unacceptable".

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom