Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been looking forward to seeing my boyfriend this weekend, as he's been in Chicago since the 4th. I couldn't see him tonight because I have my son with me, plus, he lives 30 miles away. Anyway, a couple hours ago I got a phone call from the bf.
"What are you doing?"
"um...working?..."
"do you have a second?"
"of course...what's up?"
"I'm outside in the parking lot"
He'd driven 30 miles just so he could hand-deliver a valentines day card and some chocolate.
That is a sweet man :)

That is very cool...

Shrek called me to tell me my Xanax was ready to pick up at the pharmacy...

The last thing that made me smile was seeing my macho tough-guy husband positively melt under the hands, um paws, of our sweet outdoor kitty, Bella.

Bella adopted us in October and we've been quite obedient by providing her a lovely blanket-lined basket bed, a rug-covered penthouse by the front door upon which she can bask in the sun in her basket and enjoy the bowls filled with fresh food, water and milk.

The thing that made me smile the most was how she obviously "adores" her daddy. Have a look.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Bella's Domaine.jpg
    Bella's Domaine.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 155
GorGarlic, that dog on the trampoline was great! Thanks for the smile as well as the laugh! :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

Yesterday a lady stopped by the house and gave my DH $150 that she owed him from last June. He did a repair job for her and she said she didn't have the money right then but that she would try to get it, well, he didn't hear from her, so he just let it go (that is the way he is). He told her to keep the money but she said no, she wanted him to have it. She was so sorry for making him wait so long. Bless her.

That is not only so lovely of the lady to bring the money after all that time, but also so nice of your husband to have just let it go :)

I always have a potted geranium plant ouside each year that I cut back and put on the window sill in my laundry room for the winter. Well, this morning when I went in the room my geranium plant was full of beautiful red flowers. It sure brighten a cold and windy winters day.

I was in my studio this afternoon finishing a project and, as usual, Sally and Tumble did their best to "help" me. I use the term "help" rather loosely here. If you have cats, you'll understand completely.

At any rate, after a while I ceased to be interesting and they left me alone. A short while later I glanced over at their big sleeping basket, a former dog basket bed, and I spied the two of them all snuggled together sleeping like two little angels. It was such a sweet and pretty sight, I found a big smile growing across my face.

Back
Top Bottom