Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad that you get to share these times with your grandkids Kadesma.
They'll love you forever!!

pdswife said:
I'm glad that you get to share these times with your grandkids Kadesma.
They'll love you forever!!
I love every minute I can spend with them and I sure hope so Pds,
they make my world go around.:)

kadesma

Waking up this morning & realizing that today is Friday! Well, that plus the fact that before I took the kids to school they each gave me a big hug & told me that I am the only mom in the world they ever want. I almost started crying because I know that my babies are growing up but at times like that they show me that they are still my babies.(Even if they don't think so.:) )

Waking up this morning & realizing that today is Friday!

OMG, that is exactly what I was going to post! deja vu :LOL:

I don't have the doll babies to hug and kiss me when they are off to school, though. :)

Oh yes........it's Friday!
img_308942_0_193c760a6d09e5af5afd7eed1d8a2f91.gif

Well that makes me smile wasabi :)

Oh and my dog trying to catch a housefly today and banging into the cupboards doing so :LOL:

HH surprised the heck out of me and picked up ALL his clothes off the floor, the chair, and on the cedar chest at the foot of the bed -- and put them away.

Whoa Mudbug,
you just made me smile thinking that there is still HOPE!!!!:LOL:

kadesma

kadesma, there might be hope. I also got him this weekend to go thru the closet and remove the stuff he never wears - he filled two Hefty bags.

Of course now it's my turn.

Mudbug,
nah, just put the stuff from the back to the front and the front to the back, bingo...all done:LOL: Or, make sure he hears a big sigh as you stuff an old sweater into the bag, and wistfully say, oh dear, now I'll have to buy that cashmere sweater to take this ones place, I can't NOT have a red sweater:LOL:

kadesma

This evening when my oldest son called to say his daughter Alyssa won the barrels at the Jr. Rodeo and his youngest Gianna got a 1st. in pole bending..Yippee ride em cowgirls:LOL:

kadesma

corazon90 said:
Callum manuvering himself around the living room. He creeps around like a combat crawl, like he's in the army. Aidan cheers him on. With his arms outstretched he says "Mom! He did it! Nice job Callum!"
Aren't they cute when they learn to crawl?:) Olivia, is now on the move and looks like a little wind up doll:) Now that makes me really smile.

kadesma

A friend of ours brought us a new cook book last night.
Still reading and smiling.

Back
Top Bottom