Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! I'll bet you are excited.

I know the feeling. My youngest lives in upper Vermont. So between his work and the distance from Boston, I don't get to see him as often as I would like to. Two weeks ago he said he was coming down real soon. I can't find anywhere on the calendar where it says "real soon."

He used to call once a week. Now if I hear from him once a month, I think I am lucky. I do have to remind myself. He is all grown up. Time to let him go.

Enjoy your visit with him. :angel:

Not only will I have the joy of having my son home, he will be able to see most of the rest of the family, and he will get to meet our two new great-grandchildren.

JoAnn, I am happy that you are so happy! Have a wonderful visit with your dear son and enjoy every minute. If we don't see you hear while he's in town that will be fine with us.

Though life has been in the way of late, I saw this and thought of all of you! I wish I had seen it prior to looking for a marker for my mother!

~Kathleen

Attachments

• over my dead body.jpg
    over my dead body.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 186
What made me smile (and shake my head) was the futility of someone attempting to troll this forum by duplicating the same thread in chinese with chinese dialogue!
330618.gif
780422031.gif

It's $2.65/gal here. I'm ok with that, considering what it was a few years ago.

When we were in Death Valley a couple of weekends ago, it was $3.80/gal. :glare: Talk about gouging. We had already filled up in the previous town so didn't have to pay that.

We went over to the neighbor's house last night. His now adult daughters were home visiting. We had a great reunion, they both called me their "Earth Mother", as they used to follow me around like baby ducklings when they were little, and I fed them various herbs and veggies. They remembered everything! :wub:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom