Merry Christmas to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Attachments

• ChristmasShed01.jpg
    ChristmasShed01.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 185
Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone here at D.C. from Mrs Hoot and me (or should it be I??). We hope it will be the best one ever!!!

You got it right. To figure it out, leave out the other person, i.e., "... from ... me."

I feel the same way about you. I joined a long time ago, but didn't get really started here until a few months ago. I found a family and real friends and this place has become an important part of my life.

Please keep up with the wonderful pictures you find. It brings much joy to my day.

You give me smiles, thank you. You make my Christmas merry.

That's how I feel about DC and all you fine folk.

Looks like I'm late. Just wanted to say Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to all of you here; I wish you all good things in the coming year, too!!

Didn't know if I should post a link, but if you want to see something cute, go to youtube, and type in, Animals of youtube sing deck the halls. It's hilarious!! The guy did a really good job on it, and after that, there is 'Jingle Bells', another cute one.

Have a wonderful day, however you celebrate!! :)

Looks like I'm late. Just wanted to say Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to all of you here; I wish you all good things in the coming year, too!!

Didn't know if I should post a link, but if you want to see something cute, go to youtube, and type in, Animals of youtube sing deck the halls. It's hilarious!! The guy did a really good job on it, and after that, there is 'Jingle Bells', another cute one.

Have a wonderful day, however you celebrate!! :)

Could you copy the link for us? Find the site on another tab, and copy the address line to a post. Many of us don't do YouTube here.

Merry Christmas. I'll try to find it, but I don't know if I can.

Found it. Thanks so much. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Whoever pieced them together did a wonderful job.

And yes, we're allowed to do that.

Peace, love, and happiness.

Just passing through to wish fine ol fam here at DC a wonderful holiday.

Hope all is well, and treating everyone well.

TATT

Peace, love, and happiness.

Just passing through to wish fine ol fam here at DC a wonderful holiday.

Hope all is well, and treating everyone well.

TATT

You too Tattrat. Love your avatar. It always gives me a chuckle.

Found it. Thanks so much. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Whoever pieced them together did a wonderful job.

And yes, we're allowed to do that.

Oh good; I wasn't sure. Yes, this guy does a great job. I keep watching these. :LOL:

Thanks for the reply, PrincessFiona60. Again, Merry Christmas to all!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom