Monday, 2/7/2011, What's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just cant eat spinach cooked, but make that a pile of green beans, and I'm in heaven! That looks great! I can almost taste it. I just heated up leftovers from last night!
Thank you chopper.

Beautiful, MsM. !

Well, dinner tonight was sure a home run. No Peeky Roast Beefy with Porchini mushroom tri colored rice, and salad. Our butter warmers were perfect for keeping the Aus Jus piping hot for dipping the bites of perfect beef. Ohhhhhhh yeah!
img_967062_0_7b84d326110034d6130c47e59bd63ac3.jpg
img_967062_1_9a51430f9b8a6a3a4682187939cc00ab.jpg
img_967062_2_03b3545ea80384f999f7d7a19cbbbd97.jpg

And I was going to ask for the recipe....

the crispy green beans were wonderful. in the oven like fries. they have a tasty bit of coating with a bit of zing. gonna do this for company dinner soon. those that want can dip in the vegetable dip, someone posted here. i forgot who, sorry.

the sirloin tips part was good too, only had half of the beans and rice though, almost to much of a zing. had to eat rolaids. lol:chef:

Beautiful, MsM. !

Well, dinner tonight was sure a home run. No Peeky Roast Beefy with Porchini mushroom tri colored rice, and salad. Our butter warmers were perfect for keeping the Aus Jus piping hot for dipping the bites of perfect beef. Ohhhhhhh yeah!

Turned out excellent Kayelle! I can smell it! Yum!

Beautiful, MsM. !

img_967116_0_7b84d326110034d6130c47e59bd63ac3.jpg
img_967116_1_9a51430f9b8a6a3a4682187939cc00ab.jpg
img_967116_2_03b3545ea80384f999f7d7a19cbbbd97.jpg
Thank you K!! Your roast is BEAUTIFUL!! Perfect color and juiciness!! Is that the Lundberg rice? It looks fantastic!

the crispy green beans were wonderful. in the oven like fries. they have a tasty bit of coating with a bit of zing. gonna do this for company dinner soon. those that want can dip in the vegetable dip, someone posted here. i forgot who, sorry.

the sirloin tips part was good too, only had half of the beans and rice though, almost to much of a zing. had to eat rolaids. lol:chef:
Recipe for the beans and dip? You made them sound so good.

:)Thanks so much for the nice compliments everyone.

Lundberg rice, MsM? I got it at Fresh & Easy grocery. It's a rice medley of brown Basmati, long grain red, sweet brown, and wild rice. I cooked it with a packet of Lipton onion soup mix, and a handful of dried Porchini mushrooms. I drizzled the servings with a little white truffle oil. Turned out really tasty. :chef:

We have some leftover prime rib and aus jus for sandwiches ..... can't wait for lunch time.

:)Thanks so much for the nice compliments everyone.

Lundberg rice, MsM? I got it at Fresh & Easy grocery. It's a rice medley of brown Basmati, long grain red, sweet brown, and wild rice. I cooked it with a packet of Lipton onion soup mix, and a handful of dried Porchini mushrooms. I drizzled the servings with a little white truffle oil. Turned out really tasty. :chef:

We have some leftover prime rib and aus jus for sandwiches ..... can't wait for lunch time.
I was wondering if it was the rice everyone was talking about in the rice thread. It looks fantastic!

Thank you K!! Your roast is BEAUTIFUL!! Perfect color and juiciness!! Is that the Lundberg rice? It looks fantastic!

Recipe for the beans and dip? You made them sound so good.

i didn't make them. they come in a bag like french fries at von's mkt. the dip was posted by someone else. i think it was knorr's veg soup in 16 oz of sour cream. i printed it but can't find right now. not sure if it had anything else in sour cream.

Back
Top Bottom