Monday's Dinner - 6/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Bone-In Chicken Thigh, Mashed with Gravy,
Steamed & Buttered Green Beans...

Chicken Thigh, Bone-In 6-6-22.jpg

Yum LT!!

We had an early supper, since I wanted to make pasta.

IMG_1732.jpg

My handmade Cheese Raviolis with Trader Joe's Marinara. I pulled out some of my homemade Meatballs, baked those off and added them to the pot of sauce warming while the Ravs cooked.
Our new favorite Italian bread, store bought, and a glass of wine made it all sing!

The freezer provided one of my favorite meals: Shredded Beef Ragu with Fresh Tagliatelle.

IMG_0077.jpg

We had a big salad and tried two new things with supper: blood sausage and halloumi style cheese. The blood sausage fell apart a bit when I fried it. It was okay. The halloumi should probably have been cut thicker and fried longer. It was interesting, but I need to figure out some other ways to use it.

Blood sausage, halloumi style cheese, and a salad with ranch dressing.jpg

Potatoes, sweet potatoes, mushroom gravy, and this is the first time we've tried tofurky roast. It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. I'd eat it again, it was low in fat, the drawbacks are it is high in sodium and high in price. It didn't have chicken herbs in it or the stuffing inside of it, so it was missing some flavors we'd like. We'll try making it ourselves in the future.

I was running errands all afternoon (dentist, farmers' market, and Aldi) and came home pooped. I made tuna melts on whole wheat bread and called it supper.

Last night I made a dish originally meant to be appetizers. Ate it all myself and called it supper! :ohmy::LOL:

Chicken Bites with Mango Dip - very very good!

have some dip left over but it won't last long, might even finish it off with some potato chips for a snack later today.

Back
Top Bottom