My friend died this morning.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I just received a phone call from my brother telling me that our friend, Bob, died early this morning. All his family was at his side. I'm even more thankful that we went to see him last Tuesday. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers as they lay him to rest.

Katie - big hugs to you!!! I know you are so glad you got to see him. His family will definitely be in my prayers.

Katie, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure he got a great boost from your visit last week. You must have some wonderful memories of your times together.

Deep peace be with you Katie. You got to share time with him while he was here. Big hugs my friend.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Katie. I'm just happy you had a chance to visit one last time and enjoy all of those years of wonderful memories.

Katie, I am so sorry to hear of your friend Bob's passing. May you be comforted by the caring thoughts and prayers of all of us here at DC. I remember when my best friend died in 1994, that place in my heart has never been filled. But she is never out of my thoughts.

Oh Katie, I'm very sorry to hear of your friend's death. It was a blessing that his family was at his side but a huge loss nonetheless. How many of us have been lucky enough to have a 54 year friendship? I'm keeping you and Bob's family in my thoughts during this sad, sad time.

I'm sorry to hear about Bob's passing Katie. I am praying for his family. I am so glad that you were able to see him last week. I am certain that the quality of his last week of life was better for having had the chance to spend time with you and his other friends and family. You helped make a difference in his life Katie, and that is something to hold onto.

Barbara

Back
Top Bottom