Noobie cook from Cali!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuakeSilver

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone! My name is Jill. I am new to this forum so I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I love cooking, like all of you. I make a mean spicy shrimp pasta dish. But I am always looking for new recipies. I am also lucky enough to work with Gourmet. And I love to listen to the Black Keys while I cook! :chef:

Hi and welcome to DC Jill, I know you will like it here. We have the most helpful and nicest members anywhere.:)

My brother is from Newbury Park, CA...also near Thousand Oaks area. He is a chef himself. Well a personal one for his wife. But he has worked in the restaurant business and catered to a family once making all there dinners for the week of which they payed for. He teaches me things sometimes.

Have fun here. I know I am. I've been cooking a lot lately. Although the pasta sides and uncle bens rice(s) that I have in the cabinet really need to be used up. "lol".

Hi Jill and welcome to DC. I am another Jill who lives in Southern California and I know you will be very happy with our Cooking Site.

Back
Top Bottom