Nutella chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix: Ah right, i thought my mum had used it as a substitute for that. Was a long time ago, i've not had it since. Disgusting stuff.

Cara - the baking powder in your muffins... single acting?

They sound wonderful. I can't wait to try them. :)

velochic said:
Cara - the baking powder in your muffins... single acting?

They sound wonderful. I can't wait to try them. :)

think so.. I tried them once and it worked...
It´s fun not to send me greetings across the ocean ;o) Where are you right now?

just found another Nutella-Muffins recipe.... haven't tried yet, but it sounds good...

Bananen Nutella Muffins

2 small bananay
250g flour
2 tblps baking powder
½ tblsp baking soda
50g chocogranules
1 egg
120g sugar
80ml Oil
150g Nutella
100ml Milk (Bananamilk)

preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
peel bananas and smush it.
Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and granules in a bowl.
In a second bowl blend well the egg, sugar, oil, Nutella, banana and milk.
add the dry ingredients and mix.
spoon the batter into the pan and bake for 20-25min.

Yum-yum! I've made banana muffins with chocolate chips before, but not with nutella. They would probably be great! Just curious though, what are "chocogranules"? Is that another term for baking cocoa? :)

Nutella and Beef

Use equal parts nutella, chili powder, and espresso as a rub for roast whole tenderloin:chef:

Rub meat, let rest for two top four hours, roast at 425 for one hour

rest slice eat

Lemoyne said:
Use equal parts nutella, chili powder, and espresso as a rub for roast whole tenderloin:chef:

Rub meat, let rest for two top four hours, roast at 425 for one hour

rest slice eat

Hi Lemoyne, a big welcome to DC! :chef:

What a cool recipe, which of these 3 distinct flavours would you say stands out the most when the dish is finished cooking?

Do you know what is a wonderful Nutella snack that is that I may indulge in later? Nutella spread on ginger snap cookies. I think that the flavour combos are divine :)

*lookaround* It's a bit quite here the last days... right in time for a new Nutella recipe...

Spaghetti à la Nutella

250g Spaghetti
1 T sugar
4 T Nutella
125ml pear juice
1 pear
2T cocos chips

cook Pasta in sugarwater.
Mix the Nutella with the juice until smooth.
Cut pear into slices and mix with the spaghetti.
Serve with Nutella sauce and cocos chips

Last sunday I made a chocolate cake for our dessert, I then poked holes in it and poured a can of sweetened condensed milk over the top, then I topped that with hot fudge sauce..Chilled the cake, several hour before serving, I added whipped cream to the top. Okay, but plain, so I got out a bag of toffee bith and sprinkled aout half the bag on top..well, still okay but not pretty enpough it needed something..Yup, I then melted some nutella and strung it all over the cake..It looked so pretty and boy did it taste good..Another use for nutella:LOL: I used a Paula Deen idea for this cake, I just didn't use a boxed mix but made my own chocolate cake...I will make it again one of these days...
kadesma, wondering what else I can dump nutella on:LOL:

Nutella is great straight out of the jar on a spoon !!! I don't need something to put it on...I love it by itself!! I have a great hazelnut truffle recipe if you would like that??

K you guys have done me in yet again! I've seen Nutella but were never tempted...now I'll have to try it!

Like I need one more food addiction!:pig:

Lyn221 said:
Nutella is great straight out of the jar on a spoon !!! I don't need something to put it on...I love it by itself!! I have a great hazelnut truffle recipe if you would like that??
Lyn,
just saw your post.
Yes, please post your recipe, I'd love to have it..

kadesma:)

Piccolina,
dip ruffled potato chips in Nutella? Now that's right up my alley:LOL: Thank you, will do...

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom