Omaha Steaks offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since my brother & his wife are 100% meat-&-potatoes-type carnivores, I sent them one of Omaha's gift packages (all meat - no fish, hot dogs, or veggies) & they loved it. Both said everything arrived perfectly vacuum-sealed & solidly frozen, & the quality was excellent.

I ordered over the internet, so guess that's why I never received any phone calls from them requesting a reorder, just lots of e-mails. And all I had to do to stop the e-mails was to simply "unsubscribe" from their e-mail promotions. No problem since.

We love getting them as gifts so it doesn't matter to me how much they cost. They are very handy to have in the freezer and I've never had a guest complain about the food. We even enjoy the Gourmet Hot Dogs.

Our parents have no idea what to get us for presents and this works out just fine. No wrong sizes, no returns and they can shop from the internet. :)

one thing I will say. they've called me 7 times according to my phone caller ID log. I've spoken to them 4 of those times. a few days ago, they called again when I was studying. I took the call thinking it was hubby or kids or a doctor I was waiting to hear from. when I heard it was Omaha steaks, I asked them to call me no more. if I want to order more, I will, but it'll be on my terms, I don't need or want constant reminders from them. it did get annoying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom