One of our own needs your thoughts and prayers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sending love and warm wishes to you and Paul. Keep your chin up....just think how handy those double recliners will be when you both get home Marge! Do you have someone to help you when you get to come home? I'll be praying for you..and we'll be missing you here!

I'm so sorry Marge........you and Paul are in my prayers. Stay strong and do what the medical team tells you to do and they will get you up in no time. Be sure to ask for some pain medicine about 20 minutes before they do therapy on you.......that'll make it much easier on you. Love Tresa

MARGE AND PAUL MAY YOU BOTH BE BLESSED IN THE DAYS AHEAD, AND YOU GET TO FEELING MUCH BETTER WE ALL LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO US! WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU BOTH!:chef: JAMES

Maybe this is somebody telling you that you needed that rest! I am SO sorry, I know you must be feeling like, 'what else' right now. Those AA folks have it right, tho 'one day at a time'. You and hubbie will be in my thoughts.

Jackie

Oh no Marge, this is not fair... I can't believe it.
2.gif
But we all know that you are one strong, courageous young lady who is capable of rising above anything. And we are all here to hold you up and Paul too (if it is not possible physically, certainly we do it with all our mights in spirit!!). Keep your chin up... and get well soon both of you!! I wish you all the best!!

6.gif
Hugs... to Marge & Paul
6.gif

Marge, may you and Dave heal well and quickly. I looked through all these messages - all these lovely people are concerned about you and wish you well because they've met you and care about you - they realise what a kind and generous person you are! Me too - I'll remember you in my prayers...Sandy

Marge and Paul; I pray that your recovery is quick and complete, and that you will have the strength and stamina to get through the therapy. Injury is never fun. And recovery takes too long. But you'll do fine. A lot of people are praying for you, and that's a good thing.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I just talked to Marge and she sounds soooooo much better!!!! She is going to rehab for about a week - Paul is also at this same place so they will be under one roof again at least. Marge said Paul is grouchy so he must be feeling better. He just wants to go home - I know she does too.

Keep them in your prayers.

Just thought I would update their progress - she really sounded good!!

Thanks for the updates......I was just about to post questioning how things were going. Tell her we love her and Paul and to stay strong. Their both in my prayers.

Great Sierra,

thanks for keeping us up to date...I'm glad you and Elf are keeping in touch with her...Please let her know I miss her and can't wait til she is up and around and back here with us.

kadesma

Thank you everyone for your well-wishes - Sierra cook and I both appreciate it. We both met her and Paul. Where did you meet her and Paul Sierra, I can't remember. We met them for lunch in Napa Valley. I've said this before but I'll say it again - As we sat behind them and they drove away in front of us I started crying - my husband looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, "I know, I know" - we instantly loved them both. We knew we had met two people because of some obscure Internet cooking site and they forever would stay in our hearts!

I will call her tomorrow and check back in here.

Back
Top Bottom