Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Munky, our family has been through this trauma more than once. So I understand the pain. He will be happy with his Sophie. Wrap yourself in that thought and it will help you through the pain.

We all have someone waiting for us and Trub will have and be with his Sophie. And he will be pain free.

I'm so sorry, Munky. With you in thoughts. I'm going to have to make that difficult trip to the vet with my little 18-year old Mr. Blackee kitty soon. He's not doing well. It's so hard. :(

I'm so sorry, Munky. With you in thoughts. I'm going to have to make that difficult trip to the vet with my little 18-year old Mr. Blackee kitty soon. He's not doing well. It's so hard. :(

7:30 tomorrow morning. I don't think I can do this on my own. Thank goodness I have loved ones willing to be with me at that hour. :cry:

(((Hugs Cheryl))) I'm glad you won't have to do this alone. I know it's really hard, even when we know it's for the best.

Thank you so much ladies, for your warm thoughts and hugs. :wub: I appreciate it so much and will carry them with me tomorrow morning.

((((hugs))))) Cheryl. I'll keep you in my thoughts tonight. Maybe Mr. Blackee with grace you with passing in your arms instead. When it came time for Himself and I to have "the talk" about LittleBit, she cuddled with me and then slipped away.

Gotta go, there seems to be a leak in my eye plumbing...

((((hugs))))) Cheryl. I'll keep you in my thoughts tonight. Maybe Mr. Blackee with grace you with passing in your arms instead. When it came time for Himself and I to have "the talk" about LittleBit, she cuddled with me and then slipped away.

Gotta go, there seems to be a leak in my eye plumbing...
Leak in my eye plumbing too.

I'm reminded of a friend. He and his cat knew it was near. He didn't go to bed that night. He slept on the recliner so the old lady cat could curl up on his chest. She slipped away while he slept and was still curled up on his chest in the morning.

Thank you CG and Taxy. I wish it could be that way. :(

Eye leak here, too. It's after midnight, I tried to sleep and just can't. He's sleeping in his cushy bed next to me and seems to be doing OK for now. I'm going to try to get some sleep, back tomorrow. :wub:

Thank you CG and Taxy. I wish it could be that way. :(

Eye leak here, too. It's after midnight, I tried to sleep and just can't. He's sleeping in his cushy bed next to me and seems to be doing OK for now. I'm going to try to get some sleep, back tomorrow. :wub:
I really wished it could have been that way with Shreddy.

6F733F5D-3B13-4AAC-A42A-EC92F2BC9A58.jpg

ECBB0222-EDC4-4724-A2EF-7FA79674D355.jpg

The beagle is Bugsy, he’s a real trouble maker! The terrier is Max. He’s sweet as can be and intelligent as a dog can get.

My previous avatar had a pic of our most wonderful and amazing beagle Pjay, who passed away from liver disease last year. We still miss him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom