Pacanis' avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my kitty hanging out in my pup's crate just a few months ago.
He's 13. I guess he was having a cat moment.

Attachments

• Nova in crate.JPG
    Nova in crate.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 138
You can have him.
He looks like he comes from the right side of the tracks ;)

But if you ever don't....

He's beautiful! Is he the one you said you thought had a small stroke? I notice he has kind of a cougar face. I know that is a sign of a stroke in a cat (at least that is what the owner of such a cat told us).

:)Barbara

Whooah! I meant that Buck can have his "cute" cat. I wouldn't give up my long and lanky cat for the world.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he had a stroke. I'm going to take him in to get checked out in a week, when my regular vet is back in town. He's been sneezing a lot lately.
He sneezes. I get to wipe my face. :doh:

His face has always looked like that. He's not an "apple head". He's got a triangular head because his breeders bred show cats. He's an Oriental Shorthair, which is basically a Siamese that's allowed to come in more colors. Apple heads are a lot more common.
I guess the white muzzle and pink nose do make him look like a cougar. I never noticed that before.

Yeah, I think it was the muzzle and nose. The picture was pretty small.

I don't care who sends me their furry babies. You can all send them along to me!

:)Barbara

She is gorgeous. Is she as big as an american mstiff?
I used to clean houses years ago. There was one house that I had not been to yet and the 2 girls in the front of the car were discussing this tidbit. One asked the other if I had met Mosy yet. I asked what a Mosy was. They giggled and said the sweetest little guy I'll ever meet. Well, we got to the house and as soon as the door was touched, I heard this growl and the scariest bark I have ever heard:ohmy:
They opened the door and there stood a horse in the doorway. I didn't know whether to freeze or run. Once they got me in the house, he came up to me, sat down and looked at me. He hoofed at me and when I pet him, there went the wiggles and tongue:LOL: He was the most wonderful dog and I will NEVER forget him. His paws were bigger than my hand and his back came to my hip.
He was tan with a black muzzle.

Thanks Stacey.
Anyone who has known mastiffs knows their sweetness.

She is not nearly as big as an "American Mastiff", which is basically a mixed Mastiff (used to be called English Mastiff) if I'm correct. My girl barely meets breed standard at 23-1/2" and 94 lbs, but more normal would be an inch or two taller and 15 lbs heavier, though never fat like you see most show dogs.

I would love to have a mastiff. We almost had a chance to get one about a year ago.

Mastiff breeds are cool because they are low energy and were developed to work with people, so they bond very well.

Shhh, don't let my shepherd or ridgeback hear me say that :ermm:

Who would want a big dog, when you can have cute little dogs?!??:LOL:

The poodle is my baby, his name is Sammy. I have tons and tons and tons of pictures of him... but i'll just post 2 of them ;)

The palmeranian is new to our family. His name is Prince.

Attachments

• Sammy 2.jpg
    Sammy 2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Sammy 3.jpg
    Sammy 3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Prince 1.jpg
    Prince 1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 30
Mastiff breeds are cool because they are low energy and were developed to work with people, so they bond very well.

Shhh, don't let my shepherd or ridgeback hear me say that :ermm:

I once contemplated getting a Bullmastiff, but not now. The landlord's insuranse might go up once his insurer finds out.

Now if I could just get a Bulldog.

lol, Sammy actually just consumed an entire tube of chapstick while I was outside talking to a neighbor. Not only is he in trouble, but he can't be feeling very well!!:sick:

My husband was originaly wanting a bulldog when we were looking for a second dog... We got a Palmeranian instead..:LOL:

What's worse, is when we were FIRST looking for a dog, my husband was wanting a Boxer... and we got a Toy Poodle instead....:ROFLMAO:

I just think that's halarious.

Is that a bark collar on the Pomeranian (Palmeranian)?
It looks different....

No that's just a brand new collar we had bought him. We had to make it go as small as it could so it'd fit him, that's why it's kind of sticking out.

Is a bark collar that thing that shocks them when they bark too loud?:(

Back
Top Bottom