Puffins and Island pleasures oh my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef_Jen

Sous Chef
Well some of you know i live near the farne islands which are a small group of islands off the shore of northumberland. I live 20 min from holy island and the farnes I love being out this way

where else can you go diving with seals or see puffins in flight and seals laying there...

img_321414_0_05a55ec018259944340ecb9499cb43a1.jpg

img_321414_1_f2e1e2677fcf22d0cc6109ec7c2ddddc.jpg

img_321414_2_438c7a4ac4a106341b257019477dd729.jpg

Well I learned something!! I didn't realize that puffins could fly!! Don't think I ever really thought about it. Great pics!!!! Thank you for sharing them!!

where there's seals there's GREAT WHITE SHARKS !!!!!!
schrik.gif

u look funny in a wetsuit.

Puffin muffins n Puffin stew
All be Puffin, if u only knew !!!!!!!!!!

rdc ~ 2006

Last edited:
Shunka said:
Well I learned something!! I didn't realize that puffins could fly!! Don't think I ever really thought about it. Great pics!!!! Thank you for sharing them!!
Shunka, where exactly is that tatt located. Had to ask. Always do.

rdcast, it is on my left shoulder blade. Chef Jen, I remember first ever seeing a pic of puffins in the second grade; a long time ago!! There is something about them that makes a person love them!!!! Hope you don't mind but I saved your pics to show my grandsons!!

Shunka said:
rdcast, it is on my left shoulder blade.
What's on da right, grandma ??? One gal once told me she put hers on her ankle so she cold look at it. I have mah own opinion for why girls have them on their backs.

Last edited:
I would love to see more; if you want to share, Chef Jen. I can PM my email addy. rdcast, nothing yet but you can count on the next tatt being related to something Def Leppard!!

Beautiful pictures Chef jen,
thanks for sharing them with us.
kadesma:)

Shunka said:
rdcast, nothing yet but you can count on the next tatt being related to something Def Leppard!!
I'm an artist. Can I help ??? Sculpure most but always drawing. It's been a while. Stopped with "The National Review"(political illustrations), years ago.

I just love the pic of the Puffins, their faces seem to have such character!!!

Back
Top Bottom