Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK I am ready,
OK Jkath and Buckytom since I really need you guys I will tell you how to get that extra 6 hours and maybe a little bit more each day. #1- Do like Leonardo D. did, He said you needed only 15 minutes every four hours to sleep. That adds 5 hours min. right there !
#2- Pretend that your life stinks, cause we all know that during times like that hours seem like days!
That is my two step plan to " Enjoying life and not know it. " This book will be on the stands soon but for all my close friends I just thought I would share it with you for free ! :cool:
Oh Buckytom your New flobee runs on Moonshine !
Ok this weeks deal. Wax one cheek, Get the other done free ! Comes with a Booting for free as well!

how much for a facial waxing? i need my eyebrows done. and while we're doing that might as well get it all don't ya think?

Maidrite said:
#1- Do like Leonardo D. did, He said you needed only 15 minutes every four hours to sleep. That adds 5 hours min. right there !
He does mean DiVinci and not DiCaprio! lol

:) Barbara

At least I feel cultured (or just old) I didn't even think of DiCaprio!

Middie, close your eyes, hold your breath (*****RIP****)
<<middie screams>>
Okay, that's one eyebrow....here we go...close your eyes, hold your breath
<<phone rings>>
hold on, Middie .......

oh! Middie! Quick! <<******RIP*****>> okay! you are done!

You look devine!

<<running out before Middie regains consiousness>>

~pulling middie up off the floor~
i usually wax my brows at home, but middie inspired me.
~sqeeezing eyes shut and gripping edge of chair~
okay, jkath, i'm ready!
when i'm done, my nails need some maitenence. i keep them short, but they need re-buffed and filed.

OUCH! my eyebrow region is all red now. i hate waxing.
but my nails look fabulous!:)
~handing jkath a hefty tip~

Il est tres facile.

-----------

I'm on a break now, so I need to gripe.

When a man buys pants, he knows what size he is. Always. Every brand is the same.

But, when I buy a pair of pants, every brand is different. Why am I a junior 3 at Kohl's, but a 0 when I shop at White House Black Market? Why am I a 2 at Gap, but sometimes a 1? Why can't I even find a pair of pants small enough at Nordstrom unless I go into the teeny bopper section?

Either something fishy is going on, or all clothing brands are numerically dyslexic.

you could do the same thing i do jkath and grab the pants they use for the sign they always fit me LOL

it's the same with me, jkath. at abercrombie, i'm a 0 or a 00 and those still fall down without a belt. at GAP, a 1 or 2. at american eagle, a 2. at Gadzook's depending on the brand, i was a 1, a 3, and a 2.

another thing, ms. jkath...
i have trouble finding shirts that fit. (i can find tight-fitting shirts sometimes, but usually have to search for them.)
so i go to goodwill and go through all the boys' tee-shirts.
some of my favorite tee-shirts are from there.
since you must be about the same weight as me, i'm willing to bet the same sizes would fit you. i wear a medium 10/12 or a large 14/16. 14/16 usually works out best.
you can go to abercrombie and pay $150.00 for a tee-shirt or go to goodwill and get an even cuter tee-shirt for $2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom