Saturday, February 24. It's gone now, but did anyone eat anything good while it lasted?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caseydog

Master Chef
It is five minutes into Sunday, February 25. Am I the only one who cooked anything on Saturday?

I cooked a grass-fed and finished Texas ribeye sous vide, then seared it with a kitchen torch. I had some sour cream mashed taters on the side.

1708841253861.jpeg

CD

I tried something new. I prepared a pound of taco meat (ground beef with an envelope of seasoning), added a 10 oz can of tomatoes with green chilies, added a 4 oz can of green chilies, and a 16 oz jar of chunky salsa. I mixed this with a pound of cellentani and some shredded cheddar jack. The thing is, I used hot salsa, as opposed to medium or mild, and it was so spicy I couldn't taste anything but the heat. It was okay but I really wish I had used a milder salsa.

What happened to all your spoons? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just one of those days with very few spoons. There have been a number of those over the past week. In case anyone doesn't know what I mean by spoons:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom