SIL back in hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As you know the area they live in in North Carolina is called "the Bible Belt" so the strong Faith is there..I think she has just given up and wants to be let go to be with her husband...It is so hard on her son..he lives with her and has to work long hours so he and a sister who is close to Ralliegh N.C.( 3 hoiurs away) are paying someone as a care giver to stay with her when Johnny can't. They are trying to keep her home and out of a nursing home for two reasons..she would absoulety hate it and then in the end the family home would have to be turned over to Meda-Cade..A nice brick home on 3 acres..

Dove

Thank you Dove, for the time and update of your sister in law. She must have been very very close to you for your concern. If only we all had this kind of support from those around us. It certainly would make a difference in how a person feels about their life. I am sure it weighs heavy on her heart to know her children are having to worry about her. This however, is out of our hands. He will take care of them and bless them for their love to their mother. Not many today feel that way about their parents. There is much sacrifice involved when you do something for love. I feel selfish when I write such lengthy responses but I want so badly for people to know I care. YOu have relieved me to know she is one who has a faith. Whenever I talk to elderly people who have to live alone they all say that they lived too long. This is not our life, if we believe. We have to live for Him. May God bless you and give you supernatural strength as we celebrate Easter. As we hear His story this will surely confirm that we also will be united with Him one day.

Back
Top Bottom