SPLASH! Foaming Toilet Bowl Cleaner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sir_Loin_of_Beef

Chef Extraordinaire
I bet y'all have seen this stuff advertised on TV. Or maybe not, it doesn't matter. Well, seeing they don't sell Sani-Flush any more, I decided to order some from Amazon. It arrived today and I immediately opened it and dumped a quarter cup of the stuff into my toilet. NOTHING! It didn't bubble, it didn't foam, it didn't even turn the water blue, it just sunk to the bottom and sat there. Well, I am not about to flush sixteen bucks down the toilet (pun intended) so I called Amazon customer service. I explained to the lady that answered what happened and that I am unable to return it through Kohl's or UPS because I have no transportation and I am not about to pay seven bucks for them to pick it up. She said they would just refund my money free of charge. I asked what I was supposed to do with the product, and she said "dispose of as you wish." I said, "you mean like dump it down the toilet?" I never heard a customer service representative laugh so hard in my life! It's nice to bring a little humor to someone's day.

I bet y'all have seen this stuff advertised on TV. Or maybe not, it doesn't matter. Well, seeing they don't sell Sani-Flush any more, I decided to order some from Amazon. It arrived today and I immediately opened it and dumped a quarter cup of the stuff into my toilet. NOTHING! It didn't bubble, it didn't foam, it didn't even turn the water blue, it just sunk to the bottom and sat there. Well, I am not about to flush sixteen bucks down the toilet (pun intended) so I called Amazon customer service. I explained to the lady that answered what happened and that I am unable to return it through Kohl's or UPS because I have no transportation and I am not about to pay seven bucks for them to pick it up. She said they would just refund my money free of charge. I asked what I was supposed to do with the product, and she said "dispose of as you wish." I said, "you mean like dump it down the toilet?" I never heard a customer service representative laugh so hard in my life! It's nice to bring a little humor to someone's day.
I don't like most clinging gel cleaners. I wish they did make something that would just clean all by itself because I'm am a lazy bathroom cleaner.

81QR7aW7PrL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Available at Amazon and Wally World.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom