Sunday, August 27 - I Can’t Believe It’s (so much!) Butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheese rolls from a fundraiser grandkids were running. We bought 3 dozen.
We had a big tea last night so quick tea tonight.
I slice of bread buttered and spread with a mixture cheese maggi onion soup powder. Then rolled up.
Giggle Southland cheese rolls for more info.

Russ
I saw variations on it, some use mustard, some worcestershire sauce, different cheeses...crust on or off? Condensed milk or regular?

You will take the time on something more complicated like samosas but haven't made cheese rolls? How can that be?
Volunteers from school assemble them. Samosas take 20 mins to make the filling. But an hr to assemble.
I think we pay about $10 a dozen for rolls.?
Btw
Costs meat Samosas. $11 for 30
Vege samosas $4 for 30.

Russ

Volunteers from school assemble them. Samosas take 20 mins to make the filling. But an hr to assemble.
I think we pay about $10 a dozen for rolls.?
Btw
Costs meat Samosas. $11 for 30
Vege samosas $4 for 30.

Russ
I get it, but it looked like cheese rolls aren't that hard, just saying. I suppose helping out the fundraising is good.

BLTs with tomatoes picked up at a local farm.

20230827_172424.jpg

Momma collected them at Payless (our grocery store) sending us through the line one at a time to pick up multiple pieces. I absolutely love them. She would say, "You know they came from the grocery store, right?" But I think she was secretly tickled that I use them every day. I have most every piece and complete place settings for 10.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom