Sunday May 19th, 2024 where did dinner go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Had a late lunch and was too pooped to do a dinner. Nibbled on a slab of Naan bread.
Lunch was a soup of rice noodles, flavoured with a chicken cube, egg scrambled in (does that make it Egg Drop Soup?) Chunks of Hearts of Pam. Self seeded Bok Choy from a year (or more) ago, pulled while prepping the garden. Seasoned with a tiny bit of Soy Sauce. Was delicious! Hope I can replicate it again.

Did anyone else eat?
Is this a long weekend for others? Here in Canada it is Victoria Day weekend. Monday is a holiday.

We had hamburgers on the grill, French fries, side salads, and yogurt covered pretzels for dinner last night. We in the US have a long weekend coming up this next weekend - it's Memorial Day. People will be off Monday (5/27) and a lot of families will go to the beach if they are close enough.

Tovala meals of Salisbury meatballs, mashies and green beans I cooked.

20240519_184013.jpg

I bought a lobster on special. I chose to get one that was cooked at the store. I made up some of the filling for a lobster roll, but I buggered up the hotdog bun when I tried to cut it open, so I had it on some wholewheat bread. It was quite tasty. I have a bunch of lobster meat in the freezer. i didn't want to eat lobster again today and I really didn't want the lobster going off. Next up with the lobster bits, a Danish appetizer recipe.

Back
Top Bottom