Sunday, Sunday...Jeet yet? August 18, 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The brats are cute, the grill is cuter, but Stirling is definitely the cutest thing in that photo! ;) Then again, he looks a little like Himself: well-fed, and practicing "crop rotation" between the top of the head and the chin. :) Himself is still trying to figure out how to rotate the crops back to their starting point.
I think Stirling is a real cutey too. :wub: It isn't really apparent in the photo, but he's actually 6' tall.

I made a poor man's stroganoff. I used some frozen italian meatballs, 1 can French onion soup (out of fresh onions), 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, a packet of brown gravy, sour cream and noodles. There's ice cream for dessert.

I love the sound of that Jab :)

All looks great Taxy :)

I found some bratwurst at Costco, "Piller's Simply Free". No junk in them, ingredients: Pork, water, sea salt, spices, cane sugar. So, we finally used the new grill. I made cole slaw to go with that and Stirling had his on pita.

20130818_200222.jpg

20130818_200245.jpg

20130818_201858.jpg

Okay, the pita was getting a bit dry, so the top one cracked. Those brats were really tasty. In fact, they were better without the seedy Dijon.

Had supper out tonight after a leisurely drive through the back roads of Rhode Island. We stopped at a favorite restaurant/bar where I got the pulled pork sandwich (ate half, brought half home) and baked beans, Himself had a cuban sandwich and fries.

That all sounds like a lovely day :)

Back
Top Bottom