Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ouch....

Thinkin I wouldn't serve you the good stuff like Maxwell House? :LOL:

Figure you'll be so busy watching the game you would just hand me a jar of instant on my way in. S'okay...I know how to make myself at home.:LOL:

@ PF and Frank: Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

I don't really drink coffee, but have six ways to prepare it in my house along with a coffee frequent buyer's card at the local coffee distributor. Oh, and someone goes to Starbucks on top of all else at least twice a day. An espresso maker takes up a huge footprint of my limited counter space. :)

@ PF and Frank: Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

I don't really drink coffee, but have six ways to prepare it in my house along with a coffee frequent buyer's card at the local coffee distributor. Oh, and someone goes to Starbucks on top of all else at least twice a day. An espresso maker takes up a huge footprint of my limited counter space. :)

And your point is?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

So the new NFL season starts tonight though I am not tailgating for Saints v Packers.

I will be cooking Sunday, but I haven't really decided what I am doing yet, though I am leaning towards burgers and dogs on the grill (if this *%@#*@%#*@%#* rain ever goes away) :mrgreen:

Who else is gearing up for another season of tailgating?

I'm delaying my tailgating until Monday night when the Patriots play the Dolphins in Miami. Haven't thought what I'll be doing yet.

Cuban sandwiches!!!

I had thought I might try a theme this year of making a dish based on our opponent.. . still time for that I suppose.

I haven't tailgated in years. And now I can't get away to a game.
I'm jealous.

Oh, in that case I'm in. I can virtual tailgate :)
I don't make anything different on football Sundays than I usually do, but the opposing team theme sounds kind of neat.

I will be watching on the ticket... I haven't been to a game in a few years.

Might have to look into getting to a game again at some point, there is something about being surrounded by 70K of your closest friends...

Though when yer on the road for the "home" games it is tough to tailgate properly.

I got rid of the ticket for this year. I just wasn't taking advantage of it enough, although it was nice to be able to tune into a good game. My team has good moments, not games, lol. And I can watch those on the NFL Network's highlights thing.

Ground some chuck and made the patties last night. Grilled burgers and hot dogs today as well as some corn.

Let's go tailgating let's go!

Back
Top Bottom