Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! Another Sunday another tail gate!

The Bears are our early game here today with the Browns playing at 4:15. We had a late bagel breakfast so I will be pushing back the tailgating.

I have wings ready to prep.

What are you enjoying before your big game?

Last edited:
We'll be having a roast chicken and asparagus for dinner tonight.

I'm sitting here hoping we can whip the Broncos' butts and dial down some of the Tebow mania that is driving me nutso.

We'll be having a roast chicken and asparagus for dinner tonight.

I'm sitting here hoping we can whip the Broncos' butts and dial down some of the Tebow mania that is driving me nutso.

:LOL: That is something, isn't it?
If you had attached a pic of you "Tebowing" I would have spit coffee right out through my nose... and I haven't even drank coffee today! :LOL:

I take it, you guys didn't see the ultrasound of the baby Tebowing in the womb on the pre-game show? A fan sent it in.

It's an indication that there isn't enough content to fill all the sports shows that this crap gets so much coverage.

I agree, I get tired of that panel of fellas yelling in my ear all day. So much of it is nonsense. Just talking to hear themselves talk. And then, "This segment has been brought to you by Depends..."

I agree, I get tired of that panel of fellas yelling in my ear all day. So much of it is nonsense. Just talking to hear themselves talk. And then, "This segment has been brought to you by Depends..."

Kind of an oxymoron isn't it?
A commercial for depends followed by one for Cyallis?

I take it, you guys didn't see the ultrasound of the baby Tebowing in the womb on the pre-game show? A fan sent it in.

So... Tebowing is kinda like a baby curled up in the womb?

I did see it, it looked like every other ultrasound picture I have seen. But I never see the Virgin Mary in my toast either.

So... Tebowing is kinda like a baby curled up in the womb?

I did see it, it looked like every other ultrasound picture I have seen. But I never see the Virgin Mary in my toast either.

Looked like all I've ever seen, too! And I've seen quite a few. I've only picked out the face of a troll in the linoleum on the bathroom floor...

Because of the holiday tomorrow the games were today. Since we are on the road there was no tail gating. We did go to a bar that is home to the Columbia Browns Backers.

So last week we were on the road and had some of the worst wings we have ever had. I do not know how the place can put "Best Wings in the South" on their sign with the things they served us. The crowd was great and we did have a good time.

This week we are back home and I have a keilbasa out of the freezer and will grill it. Kathleen has some red cabbage in a pot right now. We had a late breakfast so not sure when I will get my sausage done.

This is the last week of the regular season and as the Browns and Bears aren't playing after this I am done with regular tailgating for the year. I might still do something while watching the playoffs.

Split Pea and Ham soup, cornbread. Plus I might have to get Excalibur out to get that wine bottle open...:ermm:

I'm defrosting a pork tenderloin while watching the Patriots act like they don't care about winning.

I'll marinate and grill the pork and make a couple of sides, maybe rice and a veggie, to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom