Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So we have the undefeated Chiefs this week.

Kathleen asked if I would make those italian sausage subs again. I said yes. Those are on the menu for the game tomorrow (today, goodness it is late).

We have (yet another) starting QB. Can't be worse than the last one, ok, he can be but that might imply he doesn't have a pulse.

What are you going to be tailgating with to celebrate football Sunday?

I got up an hour ago, fired up the WSM, made a rub and rubbed down a brisket. It's chugging along at 235 right now. More to come...

I know what "brats" are in this context but every time I read it I wonder why no-one told be about this technique when I was teaching - "I had a little list and no-one would be missed":LOL:
:ohmy: :LOL:

I dunno, a few minutes on the grill might have improved their behaviour.

It's that time of week again! Time for Tailgating Sunday!

Today we have a late game, 4:25PM, against the Ravens. Baltimore is not a fun place for a Browns fan on this weekend.

Oh well...

Today we have wing thawing in the fridge. Going to pair with fresh celery and classic vintage of Blue Cheese dressing from the world esteemed Ken's. :)

I have no idea what else we will have today, but that is the tailgating plan.

What are you using to celebrate today?

BTW... Go Pats (That was just for you Andy... :whistling:)

...BTW... Go Pats (That was just for you Andy... :whistling:)

I predict the Pats will stumble past the Steelers to eek out a victory. I also predict we will lose another starter to injury - IR - out for the season and scheduled for surgery within the week.

In honor of nothing at all, we are dining on Hungarian Goulash served over egg noodles.

I may stop off for wings when I get done with laundry. I really want some chicken and heat to go with the potato-leek soup I have planned.

It's Vikings at Dallas today. I'm making a big bowl of Texas red, diced chuck roast, no beans and my own chili blend. Jalapeno cornbread. Hope it's ready mid afternoon.

I predict the Pats will stumble past the Steelers to eek out a victory. I also predict we will lose another starter to injury - IR - out for the season and scheduled for surgery within the week.

In honor of nothing at all, we are dining on Hungarian Goulash served over egg noodles.

I think they wll too, Andy. The Steelers are really stinky this year.

This week the Browns are on the bye but the Bears are playing. We have Italian sausage subs working right now, this time with the spicy ones.

What do you have for tailgating Sundays?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom