Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll need a piece of each, ya know, to fairly judge. They both look fantastic!

I admit I was pretty pleased with the way these turned out.

Did pizza earlier in the week and wasn't as happy with the results.

What did you cook those in, Frank, the oven or the grill? Or do you have a pizza oven? Nice color on them.

Last week of the regular season. I had planned on doing some sausage with the new sous vide controller but we kinda over slept. It has been a long, busy, week.

Never fear, there is always playoff tailgating (maybe). We still have hope the Bears can get in.

Amateur, PF. I can sleep through cats. :LOL:

This was 8 sets of claws through the blanket on my hip and my left hand, have the scratches. I don't know who started the fight, but I can tell you who ended it.:neutral:

And just about anything else....

I can sleep through anything, too...except whispering or the TV turned down. I have to be able to hear what is being said so I can ignore it. :LOL:

Tis a new season!! Ahh the hopes and dreams of being 0-0... Everything is good with football at this point...

It seems this is the 4th year of Tailgating Sundays. We are kicking off this one with nachos. There were a lot of different ideas bandied about, planned and almost done but it will be nachos.

What are you opening the season with today?

Here we go Brownies here we go! Beat those Steelers!

So yesterday we decided to go to Hershey Park and we had a fabulous day there (other than the food, it really was not good.) It rained and kept the late season crowds away then cleared in a the afternoon. It was a cool fallish day that turned out wonderful.

Unfortunately this means we were not able to plan and gather things for tailgating. We are watching the game, and we have some hot dogs we are going to be eating (and tater tots).

Did anyone get a chance to tailgate today?

Back
Top Bottom