"The Good Wife" | Assume Spoilers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vitauta said:
nope--you're poking fun at me, dawg. not nice. not nice at all. and so not like you either, dawg....:(

Not at all, Vit! I hate it when my stuff gets preempted by football, golf, Nascar, Country Music Awards. I am a creature of habit! Just don't mess with Survivor!

You can watch episodes of the Good Wife, by going to CBS.com. And I love the Good Wife, too. Sex, religion, politics, relationships - it's all there.

I also love Castle. Prime Suspect starts tonight, but the BBC version with Helen Mirren was one of my all time favorites. I don't watch reality shows, or sports, so the pickin's are pretty slim. I used to have HGTV on all the time, but now that they have become the Real Estate Network, I rarely even know what's on. Miss my decorating shows, and Christopher Lowell and Lynnette Jennings. Ah, well......

You can watch episodes of the Good Wife, by going to CBS.com. And I love the Good Wife, too. Sex, religion, politics, relationships - it's all there.

I also love Castle. Prime Suspect starts tonight, but the BBC version with Helen Mirren was one of my all time favorites. I don't watch reality shows, or sports, so the pickin's are pretty slim. I used to have HGTV on all the time, but now that they have become the Real Estate Network, I rarely even know what's on. Miss my decorating shows, and Christopher Lowell and Lynnette Jennings. Ah, well......

oh good, kindred spirits...just recently started watching castle--mystery, romance, quirky humor--great package. am also looking forward to prime suspect tonight. there has been precious little tv worth watching lately--i have no cable stations. but i'm really super primed for tgw premiere that will air this sunday night at 9:00 (or later, depending on sports scheduling on cbs):angry::angry::furious:

oh good, kindred spirits...just recently started watching castle--mystery, romance, quirky humor--great package. am also looking forward to prime suspect tonight. there has been precious little tv worth watching lately--i have no cable stations. but i'm really super primed for tgw premiere that will air this sunday night at 9:00 (or later, depending on sports scheduling on cbs):angry::angry::furious:

Love Castle (I NEVER miss it), will be watching Prime Suspect.

alright, i'm watching prime suspect right now, and i'm liking what i'm seeing. i don't know helen mirren, but i know already that i'm impressed with maria bello's performance, that she's gonna do this american version of ps proud...don't ya just love a strong woman (who breaks just like a little girl)?

Last edited:
Prime Suspect is being recorded...watching The mentalist. Really enjoyed Person of Interest.

prediction: alicia and will will not last long as lovers. s'gonna get complicated Real Quick.... nice to see alicia shedding her cocoon, stretching and spreading her wings though....stay tuned, ashton kutcher will be showing off more of his attributes in a half hour on 2 1/2 men.:) him and cryer are good together....

homicide life on the street
Vitauta: If you like HLOS, and you haven't seen it yet, rent the entire run of "The Wire," which was, aside from St. Elsewhere, and Hill Street Blues, the best show that was ever on TV.

Forgot about "The Mentalist." Another handsome Aussie. So many, so little time....:)

Vitauta: If you like HLOS, and you haven't seen it yet, rent the entire run of "The Wire," which was, aside from St. Elsewhere, and Hill Street Blues, the best show that was ever on TV.

Forgot about "The Mentalist." Another handsome Aussie. So many, so little time....:)

so, am i renting the wire like i buy kindle ebooks? is wire a forerunner of hlos? not sure i'm understanding....:question:

Ashton is a homegrown Iowa boy. And he's dressed in a towel right now. Life is good.

prediction: alicia and will will not last long as lovers. s'gonna get complicated Real Quick.... nice to see alicia shedding her cocoon, stretching and spreading her wings though....stay tuned, ashton kutcher will be showing off more of his attributes in a half hour on 2 1/2 men.:) him and cryer are good together....

love both, but my special friends are the cast from ncis, and most of the law and orders. boy i miss, homicide ,life on the street. i loved hill street blues. criminal minds is always wonderful :cool:

Last edited:
you ready? it's the good wife night. don't they know that new lovers, acting cold and dismissive, pointedly ignoring each other is a very obvious signal to others that they've got it going on? alicia and will not keep their affair a secret another week the way they are acting! tonight is andy rooney's last bit on 60 minutes--did ya know he's 92 friggin years old?

truth be told, i don't really much care if alicia and will's affair is a brief one. will posed the question "what if we had good timing for once", and they got that, they deserved that, but now alicia can move on with her new life as an independent woman....

Vit, just now saw your question. "The Wire" can be rented from Netflix. It was written and produced by the same people who gave us Homicide: Life on the Street. (And was just as ignored by the Emmy folks, which is why I don't watch the award show....)

Back
Top Bottom