The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbara and Maidrite did good. The apron arrived today and I will have it back in the mail soon - to GB, I think - I'll look it up to make sure. Yes, it is GB, so I need your info. Thanks.

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
Home chef
ronjohn55
BigDog
kimbabyi
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
texasgirl
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
Deadly Sushi
urmaniac13***
Dina
corazon90
Constance
cheese-lovers***
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie
tancowgirl2000

Okay guys, here is the newly updated list with tancowgirl2000 and me added. I know I'll have to wait a few months at least to have my turn with the apron, and even though it'll be hard to wait, the best things come to those who do.

Looking forward to posing with the apron!

I sent the apron on to GB yesterday. I killed two birds with one stone. We took the picture wearing the apron in my kitchen. This is so much fun. I'm glad to have been a part of it and look forward to hearing more as it winds it's way thru the list.

Curious............where's the pics of you guys/gals wearing this. I'd love to do this but will hold off till the next one as others have been waiting a long time and I don't want to put them off by joining now so late. Sounds like fun though.

Sizz, the pics are here!!
Actually, there are several people joined in late. I don't think it would be a problem, I would love it if you were in it, too... talk to jkath the organizer!!

Thanks Urman...........I love all the pics. Its great to see everyones faces. And thanks for the invite but I hate to make others wait when they've been waiting for awhile already.

You wouldn't be making anyone wait Sizz. When new people want to join in then we just add their name to the end of the list.

mudbug said:
I am never wrong about people with good hearts.
I agree MB, she is a real sweetie and good looking to boot..And that kitchen is really nice..:)

kadesma:)

Hi guys!

Since Canadian post takes about 3-4 weeks to ship to the states, do you think TanCowgirl should have it directly after Ken and Alix? Just a thought.

And Sizzlin! of COURSE you MUST get the apron too!!!!!
I'll re-write the list after I hear folks' thoughts on the whole Canadian thing.

I think we shoul put the "foreigners" together... all canadians and all europeans... so we save time and shipping costs....

I don't know why but the board won't accept my post in the replies to photos posted regarding the traveling apron. SO, thanks to all who made the nice comments about my picture. I love the pictures of all the others also and wish I could comment on that thread. Probably some program on my puter is keeping me from it. Thanks to you all!

licia said:
I don't know why but the board won't accept my post in the replies to photos posted regarding the traveling apron. SO, thanks to all who made the nice comments about my picture. I love the pictures of all the others also and wish I could comment on that thread. Probably some program on my puter is keeping me from it. Thanks to you all!

It won't take a quick reply for some reason, but, at the top of the other post, click on post reply. It'll take it then. It did that to me too.

so glad it wasn't just me having that problem! Makes me so mad, cause I forget each and every time!

Alix.....can you & Ken send it to tannis?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom