The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've just been in touch with ronjohn. seems he's extremely busy with work and remodeling his house after the home brewery explosion that he's been unable to grace us with his presence, but he promises to be here soon. hopefully around the 4th of july holiday.

i would knock him down the list a few notches until he's back full time.

Here are the changes. BigDog, could you change the sheet in the box, too, please?:)

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite

licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Raven
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000

jkath said:
Bigdog, do you still have the apron....or is it en route to Kimbaby?

It is stalled here. I am terribly sorry! I'll explain more about why later. My goal is to get it out Monday, Tuesday at the latest!

:(

okay, I've taken you out Raven. BigDog - I'm sure Mon or Tues is just fine!
Kimbaby, are you there? Let us know if you're ready to receive the apron!

As for ronjohn, I'll keep him where he is, and when Jenny receives it, then we'll ask him if he wants to be bumped down. How's that?

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia

GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker

BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000

Hey all, it's off to kimbaby (finally).

As many of you know, I recently got a non sworn law enforcement job. Well, I just happened to get the apron during our busiest time of the summer, around the 4th of July! That's what caused the delay in the apron continuing its journey.

Unfortunately too, I could not get a photo. Believe it or not, we do not have a camera of any kind (well, except the wencam, which wasn't working right either)! With the busy schedule, I was not able to commit more time and effort in finding someone that did have one.

Anyways, I tossed a few recipes in for ya, kimbaby. It went out in today's mail (I just got back from sending it).

BigDog said:
Hey all, it's off to kimbaby (finally).

As many of you know, I recently got a non sworn law enforcement job. Well, I just happened to get the apron during our busiest time of the summer, around the 4th of July! That's what caused the delay in the apron continuing its journey.

Unfortunately too, I could not get a photo. Believe it or not, we do not have a camera of any kind (well, except the wencam, which wasn't working right either)! With the busy schedule, I was not able to commit more time and effort in finding someone that did have one.

Anyways, I tossed a few recipes in for ya, kimbaby. It went out in today's mail (I just got back from sending it).

:ohmy: What a bummer!!!! I wanted to see you!! Oh well, you'll just have to find a camera now and get a photo on here anyway:-p

BigDog said:
Unfortunately too, I could not get a photo. Believe it or not, we do not have a camera of any kind (well, except the wencam, which wasn't working right either)!

Dang, Bill... I know it is too late by now but... have you checked your mobile phone? Most of the recent models take pictures!!

I wanna play!

Not that I have any idea how to post a photo, but I suppose by the time my turn gets here I'll have acquired the appropriate knowledge.

okay, my little chickadees, here's the latest list. Hopefully kimbaby has it by now, so she's purple. VeraBlue, I added you on so you can play along.:)

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB

Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue

VeraBlue said:
Not that I have any idea how to post a photo, but I suppose by the time my turn gets here I'll have acquired the appropriate knowledge.

When in doubt, ask GB! He's quite the photo wiz!

urmaniac13 said:
Dang, Bill... I know it is too late by now but... have you checked your mobile phone? Most of the recent models take pictures!!

It does, but I don't know how to get the pictures from the mobile phone to a computer or whatever!

Back
Top Bottom