The "what are you listening to now" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Eagles, 2018, with Deacon Frey standing in for his dad, along with Vince Gill.

Just at last nights show. Probably one of , if not the best concerts (from a music/ harmony point of view) that Ive ever been to, and I go to dozens of shows a year.

Saw them over the summer in Philly, but my son told me ( last minute while we were in Philly at the show) that he had to work the next morning. So, Had to leave the concert early and drive 3 hours back to NY so we could get home at a reasonable time for him to work.

Told my wife, next time they are somewhere near home, we're going to see them again, get a hotel, and stay til he very end ( which we did).

So, now typing this in my Hartford CT hotel room, the morning after. Going back home today for the quick, overnight Eagles Concert Vacation. Got to get home in time, cause need to catch train to NYC to catch Eric Clapton tonight.

Couldn't take any videos, cause security was like the gestapo there. And in reality, i never watch the videos afterwards anyway. Just get a few pics to put in my yearly album so I can reminisce about the good old days.

Attachments

• Eagles 1.jpg
    Eagles 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Eagles 2 .jpg
    Eagles 2 .jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 88
Jd1138...."Poke Salad Annie".

;) Is that what I think he's talking about or what?

A reference to pot? In a song so way back? Thanks for posting that song. Hadn't heard it since the am radio days.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom