This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have both here, literally within sight of one another, and I always opt for In-N-Out. In-N-Out has some really boring fries, but at Five Guys I don't know whether to eat the fries or take them to Jiffy Lube and have the oil changed.

K-Mart or Target?

say what?!

photo.jpg

The Five Guys closest to us now has Milk Shakes, fries dunked in a chocolate shake, MMM, piggy heaven.
And I LOVE the double cheese burgers with bacon!
In-N-Out we just got not too long ago, meh. :neutral:

@simonbaker, Sam's Club, really, why?
I have a membership to Costco and have gone into Sam's with my Niece,
I don't see much differences.

The Sam's club here has better produce & we get a better price on paper products that we use in our cafe.

The Sam's club here has better produce & we get a better price on paper products that we use in our cafe.

I read an article somewhere that at Costco, you shouldn't buy paper products, cleaning products, umm, three other things, but I can't remember what they were. Now I just keep my reciepts and compare prices everywhere I go. My husband thinks I'm crazy to waste my time that way, but it does save money, rather than just willy-nilly grabbing anything anywhere.
I'm retired, what do I care, I have all the time in the world to do whatever I want ;)

I read an article somewhere that at Costco, you shouldn't buy paper products, cleaning products, umm, three other things, but I can't remember what they were. Now I just keep my reciepts and compare prices everywhere I go. My husband thinks I'm crazy to waste my time that way, but it does save money, rather than just willy-nilly grabbing anything anywhere.
I'm retired, what do I care, I have all the time in the world to do whatever I want ;)

Maybe I can afford to retire 10 years after I'm dead.;)

A-1

hot dogs: mustard or ketchup?

I don't use steak sauce on steak, but I chose A-1 because the game is called THIS OR THAT, not EXCUSES. If you don't eat hot dogs, I don't care. Pick one or wait for the next post!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom