This singer took my breath away! - Susan Boyle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard about her this morning on my radio station's morning show (Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.)

They were politely trying to describe her. I heard her voice and was like WOW!

This evening, when I got home from work I looked her up. She has such a flawless voice. I hope she goes far...

words cannot describe what I felt when she started singing. Just so flawless. What a very very sweet person. Hope no one digs up some kind of cruel gossip about her. She wouldn't deserve it. for her to walk on that stage, took all the courage she ever had. I am just thankful you shared this with us. goes to show can't judge book by the cover.

KatieE you just told us about this lady and now Yahoo has her on interview w/Diane Sawyer of Good morning America. Wow! Everybody getting excited about her. I am sure you are thrilled like I am. Hope you can see Yahoo.

Absolutely, Scotch. The perfect example of "let's not judge a book by its cover." Susan Boyle is a treasure and, if she doesn't win, the judges have grossly underjudged a real talent. Go, Susan!

For those of you who haven't viewed her "Cry Me A River" segment, do so. You'll be blown away.

When she sang on the talent show, it blew me away.
Such a clear and strong voice. I just listened to Cry
Me a River and again I'm amazed. I'm pretty sure I
was supposed to get that voice when I was born,
I wonder what happened.......:)

When she sang on the talent show, it blew me away.
Such a clear and strong voice. I just listened to Cry
Me a River and again I'm amazed. I'm pretty sure I
was supposed to get that voice when I was born,
I wonder what happened.......:)

maybe you didn't look like her! (just kidding) You must admit everyone was judging her by her appearance. This is true inspiration. Someone said she took care of her mother all her life. This time life seems to definitely treat her fair. I just love to hear her and reaction she gets when she starts singing.

Even though I am absolutely thrilled with her performance...(and I like Cry me a River even better)...I am kind of saddened that people are so surprised by it. There are countless "older women" across this great nation that sing in church choirs, etc that have wonderful voices! I wonder if this same voice had come from someone we consider "beautiful"...if the voice would have seemed so amazing? But having said that...I say...GO SUSAN GO!

I think we all got a lesson on judging people by how pretty they are. What a woman, what a voice. And discipline, not the wailing and whining that passes for vocals these days. Beautiful.

I was sent her YouTube performance from my cousin..........I just cried the first time that i saw it and I've cried ever since i've watched it.......whether Simon Cowell and the rest of the judges were hamming it up for the cameras it was satisfying to see them actually smile at a performance.... you could tell they weren't expecting much...it's so rare that a person can have such a stunning effect on so many people...........I think that YouTube has had over 5 million hits......go Susan Boyle!!

Back
Top Bottom