What Food are you in the Mood for? Tuesday March 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
It's pork day and I have decided on ham steaks with grilled pineapple, home fried potatoes and asparagus. An easy dinner while I am in the middle of cake decorations (84 cupcake toppers!).

What are you having tonight?

What I'm in the mood for is beef stew. What I'm going to make for supper, I don't know yet! Hmmmmm. Maybe I'll make beef stew. Yep, that's it! :yum:

I was in the mood for garlic parm wings, but apparently the town grocer does not sell fresh parmesan cheese and romano just doesn't cut it, so the wings and garlic got put back, I came home and took a steak out of the freezer. Grilled steak and spuds for me tonight. I'll probably make a salad to go with it.

Burger stroganoff (chop meat, sliced mushroom caps, seasoning, onion, cream of mushroom soup, beef bouillon, milk, burgundy wine, water, peas, pearl onions and sour cream) served over egg noodles tossed with butter and parsley. Serve with a mixed salad (red & green butter lettuce, spring mix wild baby field greens, shredded red & green cabbage, grated carrot, sliced mushroom cap, alfalfa sprouts, vine tomato, roasted sliced almonds, McCormick Perfect Pinch and black olives) dressed with Good Seasons Basil vinaigrette.

img_1121575_0_3a1576eb54f8a51b3ba1f1b73e071b72.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom