What is your favorite commercial?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
favorite commercials

You don't get to see this one very much at all because it is from Japan. It did win some kind of big award and was shown here in the states for a while. There is the big swimming jpool with 4 or 5 toddlers in it. They are swimming all around while music plays and then all of a sudden one toddler leaves gas. Of course no one admits to it but as the camera pulls away you get to see all these little bubbles surfacing to the top of the water from a certain rear. I think it is so funny. ((((((((((((((( WELL I guess you have to see it to fully appreciate the humor in it )))))))))))))))))))))):LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My ultimate favourite commercial is one for Swatch, but it is from about 10 years ago.

:lucky:

Speaking of old ones, there was one for Hanes or Jockey (someone who makes practical women's underwear). The tune to "Stuck in the Middle with You" was playing while you saw thongs on a clothesline. Then the practical underwear. I think the ad didn't last long because it was too subtle and there were probably not enough women who even knew the song and got the implication. But my sisters and I used to fall on the floor laughing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom