Whats on your upper lip???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mimizkitchen

Head Chef
So the thought just accured to me, after eatting a huge piece of chocolate cake stuffed with peanut butter mousse and drenched in chocolate ganache downing it with fat free (yes fat free) milk..

I was never a fat free kinda person till I moved in to help out mom and dad.. Always did whole, then eventually moved to 2%, now with ff I don't even hafta wash the glass!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So whats on your upper lip?? :):):)

Wife buys 1% now! I wasn't exactly happpy and said we aren't get'n any value out of it(calcium, etc). She said it has all the same except the fat. I said "yes, ma'am" and drank my milk w/a smile.:mrgreen:

The milk sure tasted better when I was a kid.:(

So this is YOU, BigAl??? Who knew :LOL:

Attachments

• Yoda-upperlip milk.jpg
    Yoda-upperlip milk.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 174
http://almondbreeze.com/index.cfm?navid=355Almond Breeze on my upper lip.
Since I'm on a self imposed "no white diet" that excludes milk or any dairy.
It's actually good on my steel cut oatmeal in the morning. I also make fruit smoothies with it too. It has a nice mild flavor. I NEVER expected to like it, as I've always been a big milk drinker.....but hey, it has only 40 calories for a big 8oz. glass!!
I use the unsweetened vanilla flavor. Comes in a box on the grocery shelf.
Not bad at all !!

Last edited:
2% here, which is guess it silly since whole milk is 3% and occasionally 1%.

unless whole milk is really fresh, it tastes slightly spoiled and too fatty/creamy for me.

i drink a lot of skim, maybe a gallon a week, and raid the upstairs kitchen fridge for 1% when i'm out.

Back
Top Bottom