What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is worth watching. It seems people either loved it or hated it. I enjoyed it, but the ending left a bit to be desired. That did not ruin the movie for me though.

Watched a couple of "classics" yesterday, "5th Element" (Chris Rock's BEST), and then "Heaven Can Wait."

"The Firm," on DVD. I had never seen it, somehow, and James hadn't seen the end. Other than some of the language, I really enjoyed it.

:)Barbara

i watched Joint Security Area. it is a korean movie but you can find subbed version on torrents. great acting :)
it is about border soldiers of NKorea & SKorea that became friends..

Yesterday we took in a matinee performance of "Julie & Julia", & it was GREAT!! Even my husband, who originally joked that I should "wake him up when it was over" enjoyed it. Meryl Streep truly had Julia's voice, appearance, & mannerisms down pat - completely AMAZING. I don't think there's another actress alive who could have done it so well. Stanley Tucci was also terrific as Paul Child. And even though many reviewers didn't care for the modern "Julie" part of the story, they really worked it in well, & I don't think it would have been even remotely as good of a movie if it had just been a straight bio-pic of Julia Child. Anyway - for any of you foodies out there who ever enjoyed "The French Chef", I really think you'll like this movie.

The last movie was Hangover and I was actually entertained. Suprised me a bit but definitely worth seeing.

Again!

Walk the Line again. This is probably 5-6 time we have seen on tv. What a movie. Real deep motions. The people in the movie were perfect for playing this couple.

kung fu panda ................ again!! the girls have put it on about 50 times!!

kung fu panda ................ again!! the girls have put it on about 50 times!!
I LOVE Kung Fu Panda! His father cracks me up!

Our last movies were "Ever After" (I have always wanted to see it), "Nim's Island," (cute), and about our 4th or 5th time watching "Day After Tomorrow."

James watched "The Pride and the Glory" the other night. The language was so horrid that I just couldn't get into it. He liked the movie ok, except for the language. Definitely one we will trade in. I did see the horrible scene where one of the bad cops held a hot iron near a baby's face to get the father to talk. I wanted to jump through the TV and kill the actor for even just playing that part! Horrible. I can watch gruesome, gory movies (not my first choice) with the best of them, but some things just unwatchable.

Anyway, if you like a good Cinderella story (supposed to be the "true" story of Cinderella) and you like Drew Barrymore (I love her), watch "Ever After." Even James liked it because his hero (Leonardo di Vinci) was in it. :cool:

:)Barbara

the awful truth 1937 irene dunne, cary grant and of course astor the dog.

Back
Top Bottom